This recipe is loaded with goodness and makes a great power packed meal.Kodo Millet masala bhakri is very easy and tasty dish.
- 1 cup millet flour
- To be ground to a coarse paste
- ⁃ green chilly
- ⁃ Jeera/ cumin
- – Coriander leaves
- Grated carrot
- Chopped onion
How to make:
- Mix the flour, salt, turmeric and a tsp of oil.
- To this add the ground mixture, cartot and onion
- Mix well and then start adding little water at a time .
- Combine to form a soft ball
- Grease a plastic sheet or take a damp muslin cloth.
- Take a ball of the dough and pat into a bhakri. This will be slightly thick and not as thin as the other millet bhakris as it breaks easily
- Heat a tawa . Transfer the bhakri and cook well and both sides.
- Serve hot